Front Matter

As I continued my Japanese study, I realized I needed material that stimulated me, thus, I've started this blog as a location for all of my poorly translated EGL bible articles (amongst other odds and ends).

To preface this blog with some warnings:
I am far from fluent. A true amateur, but I'll try my best.

All of these articles are posted for educational and criticism purposes only. These are old articles from out of print publications. References to where you can find the articles will be posted on every entry . If you are interested in reading them in Japanese or viewing the accompanying photos, please purchase the magazines referenced.

The main focus will be "lifestyle" pieces, but I may throw some others in, if time permits.

~ID

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mana sama Selection

Gothic Lolita Terms A-Z by Mihara Mitsukazu

Gothic & Lolita Days - A Living Handbook Part. 1